TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that brings artists and fans together through unique music and content experiences and is currently available in 53 countries.
As a User Acquisition Manager (Media Buyer) on our team, you will partner with internal and external teams to run and optimize install campaigns. At TIDAL, you’ll have the chance to have a huge impact on the growth of the company and help shape the future of the music streaming industry.
What this position entails/Job requirements:
- Create and optimize mobile app install campaigns on Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, Apple Search, and other SEM platforms
- Managed relationships with various Ad Networks such as IronSource and AppLovin
- Perform deep analysis of UA efforts across all channels
- Provide input during the creative process for ad creation
Skills we are looking for:
- Minimum 2 years experience in an SEM or UA marketing role with mobile app experience, traditional digital marketing experience a plus
- Experience with Facebook, Google AdWords and/or Ad Networks
- Degree in marketing or a related business field
- Strong interest in music & entertainment
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel
- Fluency in English and interpersonal skills are essential for cultivating external marketing partnerships
What we offer:
- We have a tight-knit team with many individuals who are passionate about technology and design.
- We focus on teamwork and creativity, and ALL ideas count. Thus you have the possibility to imprint your craftsmanship in our product.