TIDAL keeps growing at an exceptional pace, and we're looking for more talented people to join our ranks! Working out of our HQ in Oslo, you'll be part of a central team working in a quick-paced and quality-conscious environment , with a primary focus on managing, monitoring and scaling our global AWS infrastructure and CDN network. You will also help architect new services for performance and security, and recommend improvements to existing services.
As an SRE at TIDAL, you'll:
- Help manage our sizable AWS infrastructure
- Automate the delivery of services using tools like Terraform and Spinnaker
- Manage our global CDN network
- Set up logging and monitoring using tools like ELK, New Relic and Datadog
This job might be for you if you:
- Have experience with containers, cloud providers and CDNs
- Have a strong knowledge of performance and security practices for a web-based environment
- Are able to troubleshoot performance issues in a large distributed environment
- Have strong operational experience with Linux and PostgreSQL
- Have some programming skills in languages like Java, Python or Go
- Are fluent in English, our working language (Nordic language skills are not required)
What we offer:
- We have a tight-knit team with many individuals who are passionate about technology and design.
- We focus on teamwork and creativity, and ALL ideas count. Thus you have the possibility to imprint your craftsmanship in our product.
- Cool new offices in central Oslo (Grünerløkka), walking distance to public transportation, cafés, parks, restaurants, gyms and Akerselva.
- Our strength is diversity. The TIDAL team represents more than 25 different nationalities. The company language is English.