TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that brings artists and fans together through unique music and content experiences and is currently available in 53 countries.
TIDAL is a global, experiential, entertainment platform built for fans, directly from artists around the world. TIDAL members enjoy exclusively curated content that directly connect artists with their fans in multiple ways. The service offers high-fidelity, CD sound quality music, high resolution video, an opportunity to discover new artists via TIDAL Discovery, and unique experiences via TIDAL X. TIDAL is available in more than 53 countries, with more than a 60 million song catalog and 240,000 high quality videos. For more information, please visit www.tidal.com.
The retention team at TIDAL is responsible for retaining listeners via engaging content and experiences that are driven by personalization and discovery. The Retention team manages the optimization of Life Time Value through engaging life-stage and event based communications across multiple channels. We test, learn, measure and monitor what we do with an eye to constantly improve our KPIs.
Retention Marketing Manager/Sr Manager Job Responsibilities:
• Develop customer centric retention and loyalty strategies to drive listener engagement and lifetime value
• Be the voice and expert of our subscriber base and partner with product, creative, artist marketing, customer service, and partnerships team to deliver brilliant customer experiences
• Have a passion for using insights and data to develop always-on personalization and lifecycle management tactics
• Own communications calendar, drive automation strategy, and continuously test and optimize the user lifecycle
• Collaborate with Product and Content teams to execute experiences designed to increase personalization, engagement and retention
• Collaborate with local market leads to help ideate and develop market specific retention strategies.
• Partner with Tech and Retention Capabilities Manager to develop marketing tech stack roadmap in an effort to drive capabilities for personalization, automation, and predictive modeling
• Help develop a team of CRM specialists and managers across markets to deliver best in class retention and communications practices
• Partner with VP of Retention to ideate terms for larger partnerships in an effort to drive data ownership and deliver brilliant customer experiences
• Work with partnership teams to share customer experience best practices and develop partnership guidelines
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field.
• Minimum of 4+ years experience in relationship management, CRM, digital retention marketing
• Highly organized and proactive with a strong attention to detail
• Strong, data-driven mentality to identify key avenues for growth
• Deeply curious about customer behavior and action drivers
• Experience with mobile marketing platforms a plus
• Strong communications skills, including ability to distill and relay data to a variety of audiences, including senior executives
• Experience with CRM, mobile, and marketing analytics software
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs.