TIDAL was founded with the mission of bringing fans and artists closer together and creating a sustainable industry model that values music and artists. In addition to 57 millions songs, we produce our own content, such as videos, curated playlists, interviews with artists and more.
As a Machine Learning Engineer in TIDAL, you will:
- Design and develop our next generation recommender systems
- Apply machine learning methods to large datasets
- Improve and iterate on existing models and features
- Perform data exploration to understand user behavior and identify opportunities for improving recommendations
- Analyze and extract features from music and video content
This is your dream job if you:
- Have a strong interest for Machine Learning or a related field, and keep up with the latest trends and developments
- Have experience with performing analysis on large datasets
- Enjoy both the analytical and engineering challenges of building an end-to-end music recommendation system
Our technology stack:
- Cloud based Big data platform based on Amazon Web Services, Apache Spark and Elasticsearch
- Java, Scala and Python development environments
- Amazon Sagemaker, Spark ML, scikit-learn and deep learning machine learning frameworks
What we offer:
- We have a tight-knit team with many individuals who are passionate about technology and design.
- We focus on teamwork and creativity without bureaucracy, with, so ALL ideas count. Your imprint and craftsmanship will be in our product.
- Cool new offices in central Oslo (Grünerløkka), walking distance to public transportation, cafés, parks, restaurants, gyms and Akerselva.
- Remuneration consists of salary, pension, insurance and more company benefits
- A diverse group of colleagues. 40% of employees are from countries outside of Norway - more than 20 different nationalities. The company language is English.
This position is located in Oslo, Norway.