This position is dedicated to further developing and enhance TIDAL’s Royalty Calculation Platform.
As a Java Engineer, you serve as a specialist in the Backend Team that supports the development and maintenance of the royalty calculation platform. The ideal candidate will have an interest in complex business logic and technology.
As a Java Engineer in TIDAL, you will:
- Further develop the royalty calculation platform on our big data platform
- Help the team ensure that rights holders get the correct data on time
- Maintain and implement new rules coming from the deals
- Develop ETL jobs using Spark
This is your dream job if you:
- Have professional experience in Java
- Have good knowledge of SQL
- Want to work with Spark and the latest big data technologies
- Have strong ability to understand complex business logic
Our technology stack:
- Hive / Presto
- Spring boot
What we offer:
- We have a tight-knit team with many individuals who are passionate about technology and design.
- We focus on teamwork and creativity, and ALL ideas count. Thus you have the possibility to imprint your craftsmanship in our product.
- Cool new offices in central Oslo (Grünerløkka), walking distance to public transportation, cafés, parks, restaurants, gyms and Akerselva.
- Our strength is diversity. The TIDAL team represents more than 25 different nationalities. The company language is English.