We have great ambitions with our TIDAL applications and we want to strengthen the application development team.
As an application developer for TIDAL you will be given the opportunity to work with one of the most sophisticated and advanced applications for music streaming on your favorite platform. You will have a central role in facilitating the growth of TIDAL - in one of the most dynamic and competitive sectors within digital music. You will be able to develop your skills in a variety of disciplines while competing with services from the biggest names in technology today.
We are looking for self-driven and highly motivated application developers with an interest for music. You need to have a product mentality and write your code so that it is easy to understand - and a pleasure to come back to after several years. You need to have an eye for details in design and put in the extra effort to make the users love your work. You need to care about performance and try your utmost to avoid introducing bugs.
Education and skills we are looking for:
- Bachelor in Computer Science (or similar).
- Knowledge about latest technologies, patterns and frameworks for iOS or Android application development.
- Genuine interest to always keep up to date with iOS or Android application development.
- Ability to solve problems successfully including being analytical and showing adaptability.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
What we offer:
- We have a tight-knit team with many individuals who are passionate about technology and design.
- We focus on teamwork and creativity, and ALL ideas count. Thus you have the possibility to imprint your craftsmanship in our product.
- Cool new offices in central Oslo (Grünerløkka), walking distance to public transportation, cafés, parks, restaurants, gyms and Akerselva.
- Our strength is diversity. The TIDAL team represents more than 25 different nationalities. The company language is English.