This individual will lead the development of our Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP system and financial reporting using the Exceed Analytics-Power BI tool. This position will organize, plan, and be responsible for driving continuous improvement related to Microsoft Dynamics NAV processes, reporting, and other financial systems.
• Pro-actively analyze the efficiencies of existing processes and structures to develop strategies for improvement.
• Set up financial reporting in Power BI reporting too.
• Act as a liaison between business users, developers and consultants.
• Manage projects as needed.
• Translate and effectively document business needs into clear and accurate technical requirements for improving existing systems and implementing new solutions.
• Identify and resolve Finance system issues and provide tier 1 support as needed.
• Create training materials for users and provide user training where applicable.
• Configure, test, document solutions.
• Communicate effectively to varying levels in the organization.
• Perform quarterly server provider reviews.
• This position will report into the Finance and Accounting team.
• Microsoft NAV Expert skills (required)
• Exceed Analytics-Power BI reporting tool
• Microsoft Azure knowledge
• Minimum bachelor’s degree graduate
• 5+ years related experience
• Ability to communicate well with others and work within a team atmosphere
• ERP system maintenance
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
• Pro-active problem solver
• Written and spoken English proficiency
What we offer:
- We have a tight-knit team with many individuals who are passionate about technology and design.
- We focus on teamwork and creativity, and ALL ideas count. Thus you have the possibility to imprint your craftsmanship in our product.
Our strength is diversity. The TIDAL team represents more than 25 different nationalities. The company language is English.