TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that brings artists and fans together through unique music and content experiences and is currently available in 53 countries.
Customer Engagement Organization
The customer engagement department at TIDAL is responsible for understanding, acquiring, and retaining TIDAL’s subscriber base all while delivering engaging and brilliant listening experiences across our platforms and around the world.
The customer engagement team is seeking an experienced marketing copywriter to craft customer facing copy for TIDAL across product, platforms, and channels. Candidate must have a passion for music, the creative community and can excel in a fast paced environment. The marketing copywriter must be able to embed brand voice across campaigns and customer experiences with a focus on product marketing, acquisition, retention, and platform.
• Create, develop and edit clear and compelling copy for product marketing, acquisition, and retention campaigns
• Develop brand voice and tone, and set copywriting best practices and guidelines
• Ensure all copy meets brand voice, tone and digital product standards and guidelines
• Collaborate with the larger team to develop brand tone of voice, brand behavior, brand persona and consumer-facing messages
• Manage multiple projects, with the ability to navigate and prioritize them seamlessly
• Conceptualize and collaborate with creative team on projects, including digital, social, CRM, branding, product design, etc.
• Have a keen understanding of the needs, motivations and aspirations of our audiences, and deliver user-facing copy that speaks to the TIDAL base in the most effective, compelling, and engaging way possible
• Work in a team environment to execute projects effectively and efficiently
• 3-5+ years of writing and editing copy for product marketing, digital, or social channels
• A strong record of creating immaculate copy that stands out from the crowd and is grammatically correct
• A passion for writing and the ability to write/develop content and copy for various digital platforms
• Comfortable ideating and experimenting with new ideas and has experience with creative conceptualization
• Thrives in a collaborative environment, is a resolution-builder, and a progress maker
• Has excellent written and oral communication skills, with attention to every detail
• Is resourceful, inspired, and self-driven
• High performer with experience working on high profile projects
• Experience in mobile, entertainment & lifestyle product a big plus