As a product manager in TIDAL, you’ll get the chance to
- Create awesome user experiences for a global audience.
- Work closely with a dedicated team of UX/UI designers and Product Managers to build and enhance TIDAL’s product offering.
- Research, conceptualize and document the product roadmap items so that we can bring them to life together with our development teams.
Sounds fun, right? You’ll even get responsibility. In short, this means you will:
- Be responsible for concept development and documentation of upcoming features.
- Evolve business needs into functional requirements for our product.
- Be responsible for a set of roadmap items and the product life cycle of these (from concept to implementation).
- Work together with the design team to determine the best UX/UI implementations.
This job might actually be for you if you:
- Are creative and business orientated.
- Are flexible and thrive in a fast paced and constant changing environment.
- Are a great communicator and you know how to articulate your opinions in a team.
- Have a keen interest in digital media and understands the streaming market.
- Have experience within B2C app design/development (iOS/Android/Web).
What we offer:
- We have a tight-knit team with many individuals who are passionate about technology and design.
- We focus on teamwork and creativity, and ALL ideas count. Thus you have the possibility to imprint your craftsmanship in our product.
- Cool new offices in central Oslo (Grünerløkka), walking distance to public transportation, cafés, parks, restaurants, gyms and Akerselva.
- Remuneration consists of salary, pension, insurance and more company benefits
- Our strength is diversity. The TIDAL team represents more than 20 different countries. The company language is English.