As a product manager in TIDAL, you’ll get the chance to
- Create awesome user experiences for a global audience
- Work closely with a dedicated team of UX/UI designers and Product Managers to build and enhance TIDAL’s product offering
- Research, conceptualize and document the product roadmap items so that we can bring them to life together with our development teams
Sounds fun, right? You’ll even get responsibility. In short, this means you will:
- Be part of a Analytics team that identifies areas for product improvements
- Define, update and maintain TIDALs product analytics
- Selecting and analyzing user cohorts and funnels
- Updating and maintaining a set of Product Analytics reports
- Assist in executing a set of roadmap items from an analytics perspective
- Work together with the design team to determine the best UX/UI implementations based on insights
This job might actually be for you if you:
- Have working knowledge of handling big data
- Are familiar working with SQL, Python or R
- Can interpret and contextualize data in meaningful ways to improve the product
- Are flexible and thrive in a fast paced and constant changing environment
- Have a keen interest in digital media and understands the streaming market.
- Have experience within B2C app design/development (iOS/Android/Web)
What we offer:
- We have a tight-knit team with many individuals who are passionate about technology and design.
- We focus on teamwork and creativity, and ALL ideas count. Thus you have the possibility to imprint your craftsmanship in our product.
- Cool new offices in central Oslo (Grünerløkka), walking distance to public transportation, cafés, parks, restaurants, gyms and Akerselva.
- Remuneration consists of salary, pension, insurance and more company benefits
- Our strength is diversity. The TIDAL team represents more than 20 different countries. The company language is English.