TIDAL was founded with the mission of bringing fans and artists closer together, and creating a sustainable industry model that values both music and artists. In addition to 50 millions songs, we produce our own content, such as videos, curated playlists, interviews with artists and more.
Backend Content Team’s mission is to serve relevant content to our users, emphasizing a killer search functionality and a personalized user experience. Everything we do is focused on scalability, quality features, and we are committed to delivering a high quality music experience to our customers.
This job might be for you if you:
- Are experienced with search and content personalization
- Are excited about API driven development
- Want to work with the latest Java technologies
- Are comfortable in a fast-paced environment that continually embraces the latest technologies and techniques
You will be challenged with:
- High load and high peaks in traffic
- Complex content structure
- Making the Tidal experience relevant for every user
Our technology stack:
AWS, Spring Micro Services, Elastic search,
Postgres, DynamoDB+, Kinesis, Lambda
What we offer:
- We have a tight-knit team with many individuals who are passionate about technology and design.
- We focus on teamwork and creativity, and ALL ideas count. Thus you have the possibility to imprint your craftsmanship in our product.
- Cool new offices in central Oslo (Grünerløkka), walking distance to public transportation, cafés, parks, restaurants, gyms and Akerselva.
- Remuneration consists of salary, pension, insurance and more company benefits
- Our strength is diversity. The TIDAL team represents more than 20 different nationalities. The company language is English.