TIDAL is looking for a dynamic individual who will be responsible for all content creation and/or management pertaining to Turkish culture, including curated playlists, video and audio projects, exclusive TIDAL X events, live-streams, live performances, artist relations, content and partner growth strategies, and original content creation.
Acting as the primary category liaison to labels/managers/agents, the ideal candidate will help coordinate key company initiatives that require cross-functional coordination. Organization skills are a must as is a deep passion and knowledge of music. Candidates must also possess an ability to work solo, as well as with a team.
What this opportunity entails:
- Work with artists, brands, and other stakeholders to create content delivery schedules.
- Schedules/leads meetings with internal teams and/or external resources.
- Manage processes related to content creation.
- Work with social media team to implement TIDAL voice.
- Exhibits proficiency working with content management systems.
- Understands the TIDAL content and culture models.
- Responsible for creating, managing and programming all market specific content.
- Coordinate with local labels, artists and management in order to build a local profile.
- Assist with translations where needed.
- Contribute to TIDAL’s global content initiatives.
- Assist in growing local partners’ music profile.
- You have 5+ years of experience – music journalism, print and digital.
- You have deep understanding and passion for music and touring industries.
- You are fluent in Turkish and English, both written and verbal.
- Meet the requirements to work in Turkey.
What we offer:
- We have a tight-knit team with many individuals who are passionate about music, technology and design.
- We focus on teamwork and creativity, and ALL ideas count. Thus you have the possibility to imprint your craftsmanship in our product.
- Our strength is diversity. The TIDAL team represents more than 20 different nationalities.