The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) team is responsible for the overall conversion and retention of our members. The CRM organization manages life-stage and event based communications across multiple channels. We test, learn, measuring and monitor what we do with an eye to constantly improve our KPIs.
As CRM Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing the development and execution of multi-channel and multi-segment campaigns for emails, push notification, In-app and SMS communications.
- Manage the development and approval process for marketing collateral and communications.
- Manage ad-hoc projects in addition to day to day campaigns when they arise.
- Use in house CRM tool(s) to extract & import segments; compile, track and report campaign results with KPIs to key stakeholders.
- Communicate and collaborates with internal Web and Dev teams on campaign assets and customer service team on campaign logistics and related customer issues.
- Collaborates weekly on the the development and execution of the Geo targeted CRM campaign calendar in collaboration with marketing and customer service team.
- Manages data uploads to CRM tool, addresses data cleansing and other duties as assigned, including contest management and copy creation and coding.
- Manages weekly reporting related to emails, push notification, In-app and SMS communication campaigns
This job might actually be for you if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field.
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in relationship management
- Highly organized and proactive with a strong attention to detail
- Fluent in Portuguese with a strong understanding and command of English
- Experience with mobile marketing platforms a plus
- Experience with HTML a plus
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs.
What we offer:
- We have a tight-knit team with many individuals who are passionate about technology, music and design.
- We focus on teamwork and creativity, and ALL ideas count. Thus you have the possibility to imprint your craftsmanship in our product.
- Our strength is diversity. The TIDAL team represents more than 20 different nationalities. The company language is English.