What this opportunity entails:
- Ideate and manage content pieces for cultural events, marketing initiatives, music anniversaries, calendars, etc.
- Update recurring playlists, landing pages, etc.
- Interview artists for text interviews on read.tidal.com
- Identify up-and-coming artists in all genres.
- Curate playlists and complete new original playlist ideas
- Communicate with labels regarding new music releases and artist interview/content opportunities.
- Communicate with labels regarding new music releases and artist interview/content opportunities Ideate content pieces for cultural events, marketing initiatives, music anniversaries, etc.
- Coordinate with Content & Editorial team’s genre managers to solicit weekly updates to rising artist flagship playlists.
- Assist in the programming of TIDAL’s most prominent category.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least three (3) years of music industry or start-up experience.
- Exceptional communication skills including public speaking and presentation skills; strong gatekeeping skills.
- Ability to exhibit a professional manner in dealing with others and work to maintain constructive working relationships.
- Ability to be detail-oriented and a self-starter, with a keen curiosity and ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Ability to maintain effectiveness under changing conditions.
- Ability to suggest and implement new systems for increased efficiency and accuracy of department responsibilities.
What we offer:
- We have a tight-knit team with many individuals who are passionate about music, technology and design.
- We focus on teamwork and creativity, and ALL ideas count. Thus you have the possibility to imprint your craftsmanship in our product.
- Our strength is diversity. The TIDAL team represents more than 20 different nationalities.