This role will become an integral part of TIDAL and will develop BI solutions, plus work with terabytes of data every day. Those solutions brings to light actionable insights, improve business decisions, and support executive decision making.
Does this excite you? If so, see the below, and if you have the skill and background, apply today.
As a BI developer you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop ETL jobs using Spark
- Optimize KPI reports by working closely with various stakeholders across the company to support business decisions
- Work closely with other teams such as Financial, Product and CRM teams to gather insights or specifications and provide them with relevant prepared data or reports
- Report distribution to partners in the music industry
- Respond to ad hoc data requests
Qualifications & Experience
- Higher education: MSc, BSc, PhD or equivalent
- Experience with Python or Scala
- Knowledge of Spark is an advantage
- Experience using BI and ETL tools such as Pentaho
- Knowledge of SQL Programming and development of data warehouses
- Ability to understand complex business logic
Our technology stack:
What we offer:
- We have a tight-knit team with many individuals who are passionate about technology and design.
- We are focus on teamwork and creativity, so ALL ideas count. Thus you have the possibility to imprint your craftsmanship in our product.
- Cool new offices in central Oslo (Grünerløkka), walking distance to public transportation, cafés, parks, restaurants, gyms and Akerselva.
- Remuneration consists of salary, pension, insurance and more company benefits
- Our strength is diversity (40% of employees are from countries other than Norway - 24 different nationalities.) The company language is English.