We are searching for a talented Quality Assurance Android Mobile Tester to help us shape the future of our fast-growing music and entertainment platform. The Quality Assurance team is placed at the heart of our Technology Department, ensuring that we release products of the highest quality.
- You have a strong background in manual mobile testing - android experience is an advantage.
- You are passionate about mobile technology
- You have experience with jira or another bug reporting tool
- You have good communication skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
- You have enthusiasm to dig into technical features, issues and specifications
- You are analytical and methodical in your work
- You are fluent in English, as this is our working language
Your main tasks will be to:
- Test and verify bug fixes
- Write detailed and easy to understand bug reports
- Managing test cases and writing new tests
- Release testing
- Bug hunting
What we offer:
- We have a tight-knit team with many individuals who are passionate about technology and design.
- We focus on teamwork and creativity, and ALL ideas count. Thus you have the possibility to imprint your craftsmanship in our product.
- Cool new offices in central Oslo (Grünerløkka), walking distance to public transportation, cafés, parks, restaurants, gyms and Akerselva.
- Remuneration consists of salary, pension, insurance and more company benefits.
- Our strength is diversity. The TIDAL team represents more than 20 different countries. The company language is English.